Re: decoupling XSLT streaming recommendations from the main spec

Hi Norm,

On Wed, Sep 21, 2022 at 5:59 PM Norm Tovey-Walsh <norm@saxonica.com> wrote:

> Mukul Gandhi <gandhi.mukul@gmail.com> writes:
> > I feel that, having streaming/performance related recommendations
> > specified within the main body of XSLT spec, is a major impediment for
> > XSLT 3.0's adoption.
>
> Can you say a little more about how you came to that conclusion?

From my point of view, I think that, having a large body of
streaming/performance related recommendations within main body of the
spec, makes the primary functional intent of the spec, difficult to
comprehend. Ofcourse, reading the current XSLT 3.0 spec again and
again (i.e, exercising the power of habit), makes the reader
eventually understand the primary functional intent of the spec.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi