Re: Labels created

On Wed, 14 Sept 2022 at 18:35, Edward Porter <Edward.Porter@sas.com> wrote:

> You can add more than one label, so in the case of functions,  I planned
> on tagging both Feature and XQFO. That would obviate the need for the
> Function label.

I was thinking of cases like https://github.com/qt4cg/qtspecs/issues/36
that define syntax in addition to functions, as well as cases where XQFO
rules (e.g. operators, casting/conversion) are proposed. There's also the
case where a function can be defined in XSLT for that specifically.

Kind regards,
Reece