Re: Labels created

On Wed, 14 Sept 2022 at 14:48, Norm Tovey-Walsh <norm@saxonica.com> wrote:

> I believe I have created the labels proposed. Let me know if you
> disagree.

Thanks for doing this.

I think it would be beneficial (having started to categorize the tickets)
to have the additional categories:
1. Function -- "A change that introduces a new function". This mirrors the
Feature label, and will allow us to identify proposals that add new
functions in addition to features. -- Note: I've currently used the
"Feature" label for these.
2. Clarification -- "An editorial change that addresses an issue with the
way the spec is worded" -- Note that this is not specifically an Editorial
(typo fix, etc.) change, nor is an Enhancement, as it is not seeking to
extend the behaviour of the current specs (including the draft wording).
This label covers things like spec questions (where wording is unclear or
ambiguous), and spec issues/bugs.
3. Project -- "A request on the project, including the readme and
stylesheets"

Can you add those 3 labels, please?

Can you add a "4.0" milestone, per the email that Christian Gruen sent out?
Thanks. -- It may also be useful later to have a "Future" milestone for
proposals that are deemed to be out of scope for this release, but that are
not rejected.

I'm not sure what priorities the issues should be, so have left assigning
those. -- I think it's best to do that as a group.

Q: Should we now remove the "[FO]" etc. tags from the start of the issues
now that they are labelled with the corresponding spec ID?

Kind regards,
Reece