W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xmlsec@w3.org > August 2011

Re: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2011-08-02

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 14:48:21 +0200
Cc: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>, XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Message-Id: <BD809339-930A-4919-9336-D3E1006A068A@w3.org>
To: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Regrets, on vacation.
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>  (@roessler)







On Jul 29, 2011, at 22:29 , Frederick Hirsch wrote:

> Agenda: W3C XML Security WG Distributed Meeting #108; 2 August  2011 Distributed Meeting
> 
> Logistics details and links to information at the bottom of this email.
> 
> 1) Administrivia: Scribe confirmation, Agenda review,  Liaisons, Announcements.
> 
> Publication moratoria for 2H2011, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec/2011Jul/0006.html
> 
> 2) Minutes Approval
> 
> Approve minutes, 28 June 2011
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2011Jun/att-0058/minutes-2011-06-28.html
> 
> Proposed RESOLUTION: Minutes from 28 June are approved.
> 
> 3) XML Security 1.1
> 
> 3a) LC-2502 (substantive)
> change RetrievalMethod from SHOULD, KeyInfoReference SHOULD?
> http://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/42458/CR-xmldsig-core1-20110303/2502
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2011Jun/0063.html (Sean)
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2011Jun/0064.html (Scott)
> 
> 3b) Updated XML Signature Best Practices editors draft
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2011Jul/0007.html
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2011Jul/0013.html
> 
> Publish on 9 August?
> 
> 3c) Update of XML Signature 1.1 to reference Best Practices in introduction, LC-2504
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2011Jul/0014.html
> 
> 3d) 1.1 Test Case review
> 
> ACTION-779: Gerald Edgar to Review test cases for 1.1 and summarize which are missing
> 
> ACTION-793: Gerald Edgar to Review 1.1 interop to determine which gaps we have in 1.1 testing itself
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2011Jul/0009.html (Gerald)
> 
> 3e) Open Actions
> 
> ACTION-814: Magnus Nystrom to Make namespace ("&xenc;") related edits in XML Encryption 1.1
> 
> 4) XML Encryption Algorithms
> 
> Discussion related to XML Encryption algorithms
> 
> 5) XML Security 2.0
> 
> 5a) Update of XML Signature 2.0  to reference Best Practices in introduction, LC-2507
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2011Jul/0015.html (Frederick)
> 
> 5b) ACTION-717: Pratik Datta to Document the Performance improvements with 2.0
> 
> 5c) LC-4288, detailed comments from Paul Grosso
> 
> ACTION-802: Pratik Datta to Review comments from XML Core WG and formulate response, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2011Jun/0005.html
> 
> ACTION-810: Pratik Datta to Review and respond to additional XML Core WG comments http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2011Jun/0005.html
> 
> close ACTION-810 as duplicate of ACTION-802?
> 
> 5d) LC-2487, change name of attribute from type to Attribute
> 
> ACTION-809: Pratik Datta to Fix examples in signature 2.0
> 
> 5e) LC-2506, KeyValue and KeyInfoReference text
> 
> Open, proposed change?
> 
> 6)   Open Action and Issue review
> 
> 6a) Additional open Actions
> 
> ACTION-238: Thomas Roessler to Update the proposal associated with ACTION-222 and send to list.
> 
> ACTION-699: Cynthia Martin to Update interop wiki with suite B organization
> 
> 6b) Issue review
> 
> ISSUE-228: closed
> Errata item to Fix synax of example 2.2.1 in XML Encryption Recommendation, EncryptedData element should not be closed at line [s1]
> errata item added, see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2011Jul/0010.html (ACTION-813)
> 
> 6c) Close Pending actions
> 
> These will be closed after the meeting unless concern raised before  or  during meeting. Please review in advance of meeting.
> 
> ACTION-796: Thomas Roessler to Review xml sec charter extension, see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec/2011Apr/0001.html, with possibility of 9 months vs 1 year
> 
> ACTION-812: Frederick Hirsch to Prepare XML Enc 2.0 transforms for publication
> 
> ACTION-813: Thomas Roessler to Update errata for XML Enc 1.1 with http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2011Jun/0047.html
> 
> ACTION-815: Frederick Hirsch to Respond to marcos re cert order
> 
> 7) Last Call Comment Tracker Status
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2011Jul/0016.html
> 
> 8) Other Business
> 
> 9) Adjourn
> 
> Scribing  list
> ----------------
> Magnus Nystrom, Microsoft (7 Sept 2010, 27 April, 2010)
> Brian LaMacchia, Microsoft (19 October 2010, 25 May 2010)
> Pratik Datta, Oracle (4 January 2010, 27 July 2010)
> Chris Solc, Adobe (25 January 2011, 14 Sept 2010)
> Scott Cantor, invited expert (8 February 2011, 19 October 2010)
> Meiko Jensen (15 Feb 2011, 2 November 2010 F2F)
> Bruce Rich, IBM (1 March 2011, 1 & 2 November 2010 F2F)
> Shivaram Mysore, Invited Expert (19 April 2011, 28 Sept 2010)
> Gerald Edgar, Boeing (24 May 2011, 12 April 2011, 18 January 2011)
> Ed Simon, Invited Expert (7 June 2011, 8 March 2011)
> Cynthia Martin, MITRE (7 June 2011, 29 March 2011)
> Hal Lockhart, Oracle (14 June 2011, 11 January 2011)
> Thomas Roessler (28 June 2011, 18 January 2011)
> 
> Logistics Info:
> 
> 10-12:00 am Eastern Time
> Information on meeting times in various time zones:
> http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Group/Overview.html#phone
> 
> Zakim Bridge:
> +1.617.761.6200 conference code 965732# ('XMLSEC')
> 
> IRC Chat: irc.w3.org (port 6665), #xmlsec
> 
> Web-based IRC (member-only): <http://irc.w3.org/?channels=xmlsec>
> 
> Please note that attendance of XMLSEC WG teleconferences is  restricted  to registered WG participants and persons invited by the chair.
> 
> Scribe Instructions: <http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/Scribe-Instructions.html
> 
> Liaison information: <http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Group/Overview.html#coordination
> 
> Publication Status available at <http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/wiki/PublicationStatus
> 
> Roadmap at <http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/wiki/Roadmap>
> ---
> 
> regards, Frederick
> 
> Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
> Chair XML Security WG
> 
> 
> 
> 
Received on Tuesday, 2 August 2011 12:48:27 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 19:42:26 UTC