RE: Call for Consensus - Additional changes to XML Signature 1.1 and XML Encryption before Last Call publication

Maybe this is what you meant below, but AFAICS, there is only one reference to SP800-56 in XML Encryption 1.1. that would be changed, namely the one in Section 5.6.4. The other ones should stay, I believe (i.e. we would *add* a reference to ECC-ALGS] and keep SP800-56)?

-- Magnus