Re: Call for Consensus - Additional changes to XML Signature 1.1 and XML Encryption before Last Call publication

+1 to the change.

For the record, I support this change even though there might be a need to negotiate time lines with the submitters of this draft, since an Internet-Draft won't be a suitable reference come PR.  (An RFC will be.)

Regards,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>  (@roessler)