Re: Streamable XPath subset

Thanks Pratik.

I have added this document to the Publication Status page in the 2.0 section:

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/wiki/PublicationStatus

and have also updated the document title in the roadmap:

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/wiki/Roadmap#XML_Security_2.0

I also made some minor edits to the document (Fix links to avoid redirect for XPATH reference, fix bug in EBXML-MSG reference, spelling corrections. Added references for XML Signature 1.1 and 2.0. Fix case in title. Some minor formatting adjustments.)

Can we publish a FPWD of this document in the next week or two along with an update to XML Signature 2.0?

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security WG