Re: Key Transport with ECC keys in XML Encryption 1.1

Well, I guess you could just put the recipient's public key in the
<ds:KeyInfo> of the <EncryptedKey> and then have the ephemeral public key
of the sender prepended to the wrapped key in the <CipherData> as
suggested. But you would still need to specify the key derivation
algorithm - unless, as you suggest, you include that in the URI, perhaps
along with an indication of the key length. But it looks like a hack to
me...

-- Magnus