Re: Products

to this list of WG products I would add:

XML Signature RNG Schema
XML Signature Errata
XML Encryption Errata
C14N Errata
Coordination

I think it is worth separating errata work from producing new
maintenance editions.

I suggest we rename as follows, to have shorter names in case that
works with tracker irc interface better, so list
short (wordy)

Rqmts (XML Signature and Canonicalization V Next Requirements)
Sig (Design for XML Signature V Next)
C14n (Design for Canonicalization V Next)
Enc (XML Encryption V Next)
BestPractices (XML Signature Best Practices)
RNGSchema (XML Signature, 1st and 2nd Edition RNG Schema)
C14NErrata (C14N Errata)
SigErrata (XML Signature Errata)
EncErrata (XML Encryption Errata)
Coordination (WG Coordination issues)

2ndSig (XML Signature Syntax and Processing Maintenance)
1stEnc (XML Encryption Syntax and Processing Maintenance)
C14N10 (Canonical XML 1.0 Maintenance)
C14N11(Canonical XML 1.1 Maintenance)
ExC14N (Exclusive XML Canonicalization Version 1.0 Maintenance)
DTransform (Decryption Tranform for XML Signature Maintenance)

Looks like a large number of products...