From: Glenn Marcy <gmarcy@us.ibm.com>
To: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Cc: www-xml-canonicalization-comments@w3.org
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 10:48:04 -0400
Subject: Re: XMLSec comments and  recommended changes to C14N11 specification

recorded at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-canonicalization-comments/2007May/0000.html
the XML Core WG generated, discussed, and resolved the follow issue:

Issue Hirsch-01:
Editorial comments

Summary resolution: accepted

Response
--------
The WG had consensus to accept all of your comments and we have updated
the next draft of the specification to include those changes.

========

Please let us know whether you accept our resolution of your comment,
or wish to have an objection formally recorded.  If we do not hear
from you within 10 days we will assume that you accept our response
(though we would prefer to hear from you in any case if practical).

Thank you for your interest in Canonical XML 1.1.

Glenn Marcy
for the XML Core WG

----- End forwarded message -----