RE: Request for Comments on Widget Signing Proposal

There are a few problems with this request.

The link: http://www.w3.org/TR/widgets-reqs/> is broken. I believe
http://www.w3.org/TR/WAPF-REQ/ is the right link.

http://www.w3.org/TR/widgets/ gets you a version from last fall which
does not contain the signature stuff. The latest stuff is CVS. As of
today that is:
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/waf/widgets/Overview.html?rev=1
.24&content-type=text/html;%20charset=iso-8859-1

Hal