RE: Yet Another V2 Request: Extension Functions via XSLT 2

Interesting. What about importing functions/modules declared inline in the XProc pipeline?

I am also wondering about the implications of the above on the XProc processor XPath context. It would probably mean, among other things, that we would have to make the function library in the XPath context scoped, similar to what we do with variable bindings.

Regards,
Vojtech

--
Vojtech Toman