Re: Yet Another V2 Request: Extension Functions via XSLT 2

Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.com> writes:
> I would expect this feature to be static and an XProc processor can refuse to compile the
> pipeline if it doesn't support the implementation language.

I've poked about a bit. I'm having a hard time getting all the bits
connected together, but in theory this:

   <cx:import namespace="http://xmlcalabash.com/ns/functions" href="f.xqy"/>

will load functions from f.xqy and store them in the processor so that
they can be called as extension functions. It might (should!) also be
possible to load functions defined in XSLT too.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh