Re: Making progress

On 5/24/07, Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com> wrote:
> My suggestion would be to drop features (provided we have
> a design that doesn't foreclose on them in the future) as
> necessary to get out a V1 before our charter ends.  Then
> we can spend the time at our f2f in November discussing V2
> instead of fooling around with CR comments or whatever.

I'd be very happy to drop features and, if necessary, revise our requirements
document to requirements document to identify future features and
use cases.

We've spent a massive amount of time on parameters and, in the
end, I'm not convinced that we need all the features and complexity
we have or are now considering.  Others feed strongly about having
such complexity but I'm not certain that our *current* requirements
document reflects that need.