Re: Binding outputs

Norman Walsh writes:

> Is the following intended to be legal:

>         <doc/>

Sure -- we've said before, it's possible for compound steps to have
static outputs.

> What about this?

>         <doc/>

Sure -- we allow for multiple bindings, and say "[I]f more than one
binding is provided, then the specified sequence of documents is made
available on that port."

> What about this?

>         <doc/>
>         <doc/>

No, only compound steps can bind outputs.  The syntax should rule this
out -- I still think we should distinguish Other Atomic Steps from
Other Compound Steps in section 4.7.

ht
- --
                     Half-time member of W3C Team