Re: XSLT non-XML output (was: standard components edits)

On 4/17/07, Innovimax SARL <innovimax@gmail.com> wrote:

> You are typing flow here, isn't it ? So you' re going a little bit
> further than me.

Well... not really... regardless of the syntax, all I want is the
ability for the pipeline author to declare serialization intent
associated with a pipeline output port much as an XSLT transformation
author does with the output method.

I wasn't thinking of this as a general facility for any step.

...adding a store step doesn't help because that means
I need to know *where* the document is being stored.  I don't know
that because that happens in the environment in which the
pipeline is run.  In some cases, that is the protocol wire!