Re: XSLT non-XML output

> / Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.org> was heard to say:
> | We have a store step and so we could add a serialization method option
> | that
> | step.
>
> Yes, as I think I've said several times, I think our store step ought
> to support the serialization parameters of XSLT.

OK.  I haven't had that in my notes until now.

> How about:

That doesn't work for my use case.  I want to associate
serialization parameters to output ports of pipelines.  That way
the environment in which the pipeline is executed can do
the "right thing" much as is the case when you execute
an XSLT transform with the 'html' serialization output method.