Re: Foreach, Viewport and Choose and another way to default

Mohamed wrote:
> It seems in those cases that we add an unneeded surrounder wrapper
> because we don't care about the name

That's true, but it's still useful to have a wrapper element in case you
want to (easily) construct a sequence of documents from different sources.

Instead, I think that we should say that <p:input> within <p:for-each>,
have a name). (I don't think we want people to reference that input
anyway, particularly as they're going to get very confused between the
for-each/viewport "source" and "current" ports.)

Cheers,

Jeni
--
Jeni Tennison