Re: Output port may be connected to...

"Toman_Vojtech@emc.com" <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com> writes:

> I think all issues that I raised are resolved now, except for one:
>
> "An output port may be connected to more than one input port"
>
> The sentence is not entirely correct, because it does not take all cases
> into account (namely: steps in a container). What about something along
> the lines:
>
> "An output port may be connected to more than one input port and/or
> container's output port."

How about

<para>An output port may have more than one binding: it may be
connected to more than one input port, more than one of it's
container's output ports, or both. At runtime this will result in
distinct copies of the output.
</para>

Separately, I'm noodling about what to do about the overlapping
meanings of "binding" in our spec :-(

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--