Re: LCWD comment on p:validate-with-schematron

From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 11:05:08 +0200
To: Dave Pawson <dave.pawson@gmail.com>
CC: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org
Dave Pawson wrote:
> 2008/9/24 Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>:
>> Hi,
>>
>> signature of p:validate-with-schematron is defined as:
>

>> But there should be at least another option to specify "phase".
>
> Phase is new with Schematron ISO.

I don't think so. Phases were in Schematron for ages, see
http://xml.ascc.net/resource/schematron/Schematron2000.html.

> How do you select which version of Schematron you're using?

I think that XProc should always rely on ISO Schematron which is the
latest version and this also indicated by reference to ISO Schematron
(http://www.w3.org/TR/xproc/#iso19757-3)

				Jirka