Re: justify or remove aliases: base-uri, resolve-uri

Hi Dan,
There are not aliases : in fact those function DO NOT exists in XPath 1.0
and XProc could work with XPath 1.0

So for XPath 1.0, there is no aliasing at all

Indeed for XPath 2.0, we have the same behaviour as XPath 2.0 functions

Hope this helps

Xmlizer