RE: [closed] Re: Handling of relative URIs in option values

From: <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 04:02:00 -0500
To: <public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org>

> > The prose for p:store is different because p:store behaves a bit
> > differently if the 'href' option is not specified, but I
> still think the
> > text should contain the same sentence about relative URIs
> as in the case
> > of the other steps. Otherwise it is not clear what to do
> with relative
> > URIs in p:store.
>
> Now that href is required, I've fixed this one too.

I can't remember what the final consensus was, but I think the prose
about p:store needs to be updated as well. Section 7.1.24 now says:

"The p:store step stores a serialized version of its input to a URI. The
URI is either specified explicitly by the 'href' option or implicitly by
the base URI of the document. This step outputs a reference to the
location of the stored document."

I think that "explicitly/implicitly" phrase should reworded to reflect
the fact that "href" is now required.