[Newbie] Pipeline to store the input file fails; what am I doing wrong please?

From: Costello, Roger L. <costello@mitre.org>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 10:31:59 -0500
To: <public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org>

Hi Folks,

This pipeline stores the input document Bookstore.xml into a file
test.xml:

                name="myPipeline">

What am I doing wrong please?

Error message I get using Calabash 0.8.5:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Error  : Pipeline failed:
com.xmlcalabash.core.XProcException:
net.sf.saxon.s9api.SaxonApiException:

Supplied XPathVariable is bound to the wrong slot:
Perhaps it was created using a different static context

com.xmlcalabash.core.XProcException:
net.sf.saxon.s9api.SaxonApiException:

Supplied XPathVariable is bound to the wrong slot: perhaps it was
created using a different static context
        at
com.xmlcalabash.runtime.XAtomicStep.evaluateXPath(XAtomicStep.java:560)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

/Roger