RE: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2009 September 9

I'd like to point out that we haven't yet had a real WG
telcon to discuss this draft.

Making something world-readable is publishing it.  And
before we ask for comments on a draft, I want the WG to
have a chance to discuss it.

In particular, I was expecting to start with the existing 1.0
version of the AssocSS document and edit into it the changes
we agreed upon.  I was not expecting a complete rewrite of
the spec which makes it harder to see just what's changed
between the two versions.  It is not clear that the WG in
general has endorsed this direction.  It's not my preference.

It is unfortunate that we haven't had a quorate telcon since
July, but I'm hoping we can meet as a WG this month and make
some progress on our work items.