FW: XML Core, Coordination, and Plenary Groups Extended

So I guess we don't get to pack up at the end of this month.

paul

-----Original Message-----
From: w3c-ac-members-request@w3.org On Behalf Of Ian B. Jacobs
Sent: Thursday, 2008 June 26 7:40
To: w3c-ac-members@w3.org
Subject: XML Core, Coordination, and Plenary Groups Extended

Dear Advisory Committee representative,

The XML Core [1], XML Coordination [2], and XML Plenary [3] Group
charters are hereby extended until 31 December 2008.

These Groups were originally chartered through the end of June 2008. The
extensions will bring the renewal of the Groups in line with the other
Groups in the XML Activity, along us to reconsider the charters and
groups involved in the XML Activity as a whole at the end of the year.

The current active tasks of the XML Core Working Group include the fifth
edition of the XML 1.0 Recommendation, the second edition of the XML
Base Recommendation, Legacy Extended IRI, XLink 1.1, and a new edition
for XInclude. The Group recently published a new W3C Recommendation for
Canonical XML Version 1.1.