FW: Publication announcement, XML Schema 1.1 Parts 1 and 2 as Last Call Working Draft

fyi

________________________________

From: chairs-request@w3.org [mailto:chairs-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of
David Ezell
Sent: Monday, 2008 June 23 9:35
To: chairs@w3.org
Subject: Publication announcement, XML Schema 1.1 Parts 1 and 2 as Last
Call Working Draft

Dear Chairs:

The XML Schema Working Group is pleased to announce a new Last Call
publication[1]
of the following documents:

W3C XML Schema Definition Language (XSD) 1.1 Part 1: Structures
W3C Working Draft 20 June 2008
This version:  http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-xmlschema11-1-20080620/
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-xmlschema11-1-20080620/>
Latest version: http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema11-1/
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema11-1/>

W3C XML Schema Definition Language (XSD) 1.1 Part 2: Datatypes
W3C Working Draft 20 June 2008
This version: http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-xmlschema11-2-20080620/
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-xmlschema11-2-20080620/>
Latest version: http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema11-2/
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema11-2/>

Comments on this document should be made in W3C's public installation of

Bugzilla [2], specifying "XML Schema" as the product. Instructions for
using Bugzilla can be found at [3]. If access to Bugzilla is not
feasible, please send your comments to the W3C XML Schema comments
mailing list [4] (archive). Each Bugzilla entry and email message should

contain only one comment.

The end of the Last Call review period is 12 September, 2008; comments
received after that date will be considered if time allows, but no
guarantees can be offered.

The decision to make this transition was made during the regularly
scheduled teleconference of June 13, 2008 [5].

This document satisfies major requirements of the working group charter
[6].

No patent disclosures have been made to date relevant to this working
draft.

Best regards,
David Ezell, Chair
XML Schema Working Group

[1] this is a second last call, so I don't believe a transition request
is required.
     I continue to check to be sure I'm right.
[2] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/ <http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/>
[3] http://www.w3.org/XML/2006/01/public-bugzilla
<http://www.w3.org/XML/2006/01/public-bugzilla>
[4] mailto:www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org