RE: RDDL document (was: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2006 March 29

Thank you for correcting me here.

If I've got it straight now, John is proposing replacing
the contents of the web resource found at
http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace
with what's at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2006Mar/att-0076/
namespace.xhtml