RE: Paul's review of John and Henry's 2119-ification

To close this loop, I raised two points, one of
which John had already anticipated and another
of which requires no action as detailed below.

So we all agree this should go back to SHOULD.

> In the penultimate paragraph of
> http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2006/02/xml11-20060222.xml#sec-ext
ernal-ent
> where there is the defn of public identifier, we have:
>  An XML processor ... MAYmay use any combination of the
>  public and system identifiers ....
>
> The draft is changing MAY to may.  Is this because
> the statement isn't constraining anything, but rather
> is just saying that what a processor might end up doing?
> I guess I'd like to be sure I understand why this
> shouldn't be a 2119 SHOULD.

John answered in private email explaining what I
suspected above, so I'm fine with the way this is now.
No further action needed here.