DoC for XML/NS PERs [was: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2006 July 26]

It's not clear from above who was the "I" in "I don't
know if I'm supposed to do that."

My only mention of a DoC wrt XML/NS was under NS:

ACTION to Richard:  Prepare a Disposition of Comments.

I suppose this is not quite necessary, provided that we do:

ACTION to Richard:  Record Anne's issue/proposed resolution
in the Namespace PE document.

But, Henry, what do we have to do about the changes we made
between the PR and the REC version?  Don't we have to document
them somewhere, or at least say that the REC text reflects
editorial changes made due to PR feedback?

Or is this just handled by your (HST) private assurances to
the director--as you present him with your draft of his
director's decision--that all PR-to-REC modifications are
appropriate?