From: Tim Berners-Lee [mailto:timbl@w3.org]
Sent: Wednesday, 26 January, 2005 8:12
To: Paul Grosso
Cc: chairs@w3.org; plh@w3.org; webreq@w3.org; Steve Bratt;
w3t-comm@w3.org
Subject: Re: Publication Request for XML Core WG Note "Extending XLink
1.0"

Paul

Go ahead.

Tim

PS:  The point about reserving the namespace is interesting. The
namespace is in
w3.org space, and so is owned by W3C.   This fact follows from the
architecture.
So w3c has change control of the namespace. This is normal. What was
the group woried about?
Other standards bodies or manufacturers "squatting" on the space by
inventing new things?

Tim