xml-id test suite pages [was: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2005 January 26]

Thanks, Sandra.

I put these up at
http://www.w3.org/XML/Test/xml-id/Overview.html
http://www.w3.org/XML/Test/xml-id/Conformance-Process.html

I made several editorial changes to these documents,
so please plan to start with these posted versions
when making any subsequent updates.