Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2004 October 6

We have an XML Core WG phone call scheduled for Wednesday,
Ocotber 6, from
          08:00-09:00 Pacific time aka
          11:00-12:00 Eastern time aka
          15:00-16:00 UTC
          16:00-17:00 in Ireland and the UK
          17:00-18:00 in middle (most of) Europe
on the Zakim W3C Bridge, +1 617 761 6200, passcode 9652#.
We also use IRC channel #xmlcore on irc.w3.org:6665 .

See the XML Core group page [1] for pointers to current documents
and other information.  If you have additions to the agenda, please
email them to the WG list before the start of the telcon.

Please also review our group page's task list [2] for accuracy and
completeness and be prepared to amend if necessary and accept it
at the beginning of the call.

Agenda
======
1. Accepting the minutes from the last telcon [3] and
   the current task status [2] (have any questions, comments,
   or corrections ready by the beginning of the call).

2. Miscellaneous administrivia.

The next W3C Technical Plenary Week will be 28 February 2005
through 4 March 2005:
     http://www.w3.org/2002/09/TPOverview.html

The meeting will be held in the Hyatt Harborside, Boston:
     http://harborside.hyatt.com/property/index.jhtml

3. Problem with xml:space in the Schema document for the XML namespace

Masayasu Ishikawa <mimasa@w3.org> sent us email on this at:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2004Jul/0019

CONSENSUS to remove the default for xml:space from the schema
for the xml namespace.

ACTION to Henry:  Draft a new schema and send it to the XML Core list.

4. XML errata.  The published 1.0 errata document is [8], the
   published 1.1 errata document is [9], and the NEW PUBLIC
   Potential Errata (PE) document is [7].

5. Namespaces in XML.

  ACTION to Richard:  Produce a draft for NS1.0 2nd Ed.

6. Xinclude PR was published Sept 30 at:
   http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/PR-xinclude-20040930/
   and announced to the AC at
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-members/2004JulSep/0043

   Please be sure your AC reps vote on it.

Sandra has added ERH's test to the XInclude Test Suite.