Re: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2004 December 15

Paul Grosso a écrit :
>>ACTION: Glenn to review PE135 and see if he can propose a solution.
>

> Glenn sent email at
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2004Dec/0016
>
> He suggests we add to 4.3.2 by way of clarification:
>
>   Only parsed entities that are referenced directly or indirectly
>   within the document are required to be well-formed.
>
> ACTION to Francois:  Put the above into countdown until Jan 5th.

Done.  Please note that I have packaged Glenn's suggested sentence in a
Note to be added just after the first para in 4.3.2.  This is to make
clear it is not normative but just a reminder of the normative language
in 2.1.

I have also updated the PE doc, putting PE136 and 137 into countdown,
and published PE138 (editorial, fix a title attribute on a link in 4.7
in both 1.0 and 1.1).

Happy holidays to all.

--
François