Re: Getting IE to accept application/xhtml+xml

Le 19 avr. 2007 à 19:40, Steven Pemberton a écrit :
> 	2. There must be a
> charset=utf-8" />
> 	   in the head (with appropriate charset).
>
> Then you can happily serve it as application/xhtml+xml and IE
> processes it.

Be aware that because people are asking more and more conformance
checking from the validators. We might issue a warning on this.
Saying be careful you have a conflict between the meta name and the
http headers for your mime type.

We already do for content encoding for example.

btw,
http://validator-test.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%
2FMarkUp%2FDrafts%2F%3F.html

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/