Re: comments to references

From: Dominik Tomaszuk <ddooss@wp.pl>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 12:04:09 +0200
To: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
CC: WebID Incubator Group WG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
On 28.10.2011 11:51, Henry Story wrote:
> I agree that sadly there are not many complete N3 parsers, so we should use turtle.
May I add the action: remove N3 references in spec?

> Now you want one more, that is not standard.
It will be standard. It is going to be one of four official
serializactions of RDF model (near RDFa, RDF/XML and Turtle[and
N-Triples]). Additionally, it just optional serialization.
But I'm not stubborn on this issue ;)

>> 3. I suggest to change Turtle references to more actual [2]
>
> that's a good idea
May I add the action: change Turtle reference in spec?

Best,
Dominik 'domel' Tomaszuk