Re: [foaf-protocols] Final -- cert:key accepted

On Oct 14, 2011 9:15 AM, "Henry Story" <henry.story@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok,
>
>    It looks like we have enough implementers and other who like cert:key .
I'll replace the cert:public_key with it.
> When we have a few implementations we can then remove the "unstable"
flags.

>    Does someone want to take on the task of rewriting the examples in the
spec to use cert:key instead of cert:identity ?

I have a branch on github with the inverse cert:identity, just need to
update to the new property name. I guess I could commit it right away to the
main repo since we have reached consensus now...

Steph.