Re: cert and rsa ontologies in html format

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 17:07:08 +0200
Cc: Dominik Tomaszuk <ddooss@wp.pl>, WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
To: Sergio Fernández <sergio.fernandez@fundacionctic.org>

On 5 Oct 2011, at 15:49, Sergio Fernández wrote:

> 2011/10/5 Dominik Tomaszuk <ddooss@wp.pl>:
>> OK, but we want specgen with XHTML+RDFa support.
>
> I see...  so no way with our version of specgen since we are not
> maintaining it (about this we switched to another solution, take a
> look: http://bit.ly/oxTWUO )

A few questions:
  Is that UI skinnable?
  Is that something that one can turn into a document that one could just put into CVS?
  Do you think that this is something that the W3C wants to deploy in one go for all its ontologies?

As I remember Sergio you are working on J2EE. There are already Xsparql implementations in Java, so that could be of interest to you...

> I'll try to find a while to take a look on the curie generation issue
> on that version of specgen, it should be easy to fix.

thanks.