Re: cert and rsa ontologies in html format

From: Sergio Fernández <sergio.fernandez@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 15:49:56 +0200
To: Dominik Tomaszuk <ddooss@wp.pl>
Cc: WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
2011/10/5 Dominik Tomaszuk <ddooss@wp.pl>:
> OK, but we want specgen with XHTML+RDFa support.

I see...  so no way with our version of specgen since we are not
maintaining it (about this we switched to another solution, take a
look: http://bit.ly/oxTWUO )

I'll try to find a while to take a look on the curie generation issue
on that version of specgen, it should be easy to fix.

Cheers,

--
Sergio Fernández
CTIC - Technological Center