Re: Normative vs Informative

I'll repeat my offer addressing public endpoints.

Relating to Henry's point (why not use amazon hosting etc) I'm happy to try to migrate my code to windows azure cloud (where I have some compute hours).

I need someone to first build any sparql project in php, and host it on azure.

I'll then (attempt to) use my Certs and iis know how on that baseline, to implement a public endpoint for webid validation.

This will expose how azure supports ssl client authn in its load balanced environment, which is worth finding out.

May not work (since the hosting firm control so much). But, I can try.

Sent from my iPhone