Re: Position Paper for W3C Workshop on Identity

Thanks for the feedback all. I have had a Manhattan to relax in the meantime though
- very well served by a Parision barman who set up shop in Fontainebleau - and so,
well, I am not quite in the mood to work right now on this. But there are good points
which I think should be easy to solve with a few minor adjustments. I'll do that tomorrow.

Henry