Re: Death and Berevement

I started a user-story section called Content Clearance in the wiki [1] and
added two use-cases there. One about auto-forgetting content and one about an
online last will. Could a native tongue among you do me a favor and check the
morbid Last Will user story if I hit the right tone? Pls feel free to edit/improve.

Cheers,
Alex

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/wiki/UserStories#Content_Clearance

--