Re: Online Meeting for the Portability and Distributed Architecture Task Force

From: Peter Ferne <petef@jivatechnology.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 11:38:15 +0100
Cc: Socialweb XG Public <public-xg-socialweb@w3.org>, Joaquin Salvachua <jsr@dit.upm.es>
To: Joaquin Salvachua <jsalvachua@dit.upm.es>
On 24 Jun 2009, at 12:55, Joaquin Salvachua wrote:

> The proposal was just to start the discusion,  I agree on meeting
> next week after the call.

Since there is already an invited speaker on today's call (which I
hadn't realised until today), and since I have an absolutely manic
schedule today, can I propose that we have this discussion tomorrow?

http://permatime.com/UTC/2009-07-02/12:00/Portabilty_and_Architecture_TF_meeting
--
Peter Ferne,  +44 (0)7970 942 261,  petef@jivatechnology.com