From: public-xg-rdb2rdf-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-xg-rdb2rdf-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of ashok malhotra
Sent: 04 December 2008 14:15
To: public-xg-rdb2rdf
Subject: Agenda for Dec 5 RDB2RDF Telcon

  RDB2RDF XG Agenda

  1. Roll Call

  2. Appointment of minute taker

  3. Approve minutes of November 21 telcon

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-rdb2rdf/2008Nov/0030.html

  4. XG Logistics

Next telcon Dec 12.

5. Action Items:
- Jenny/Cathy to send out use case to the group.

- Michael to work with Themis on use cases for ENS. Done. See below.

- Bijan to send and annotated OWL bibliography to the XG list

- ChrisB to email the XG list to solicit other SPARQL-SQL rewriters to
test

6. Satya Sahoo and Wolfgang Halb - Update on Literature Survey

http://esw.w3.org/topic/Rdb2RdfXG/StateOfTheArt

http://esw.w3.org/topic/Rdb2RdfXG/StateOfTheArt?action=AttachFile&do=get
&target=RDB2RDF_SurveyReport.docx
<http://esw.w3.org/topic/Rdb2RdfXG/StateOfTheArt?action=AttachFile&do=ge
t&target=RDB2RDF_SurveyReport.docx>

Note by Sebastian Hellman

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-rdb2rdf/2008Nov/0018.html

7. Michael Hausenblas on ENS Usecases

http://esw.w3.org/topic/Rdb2RdfXG/ReusableIdentifier

8, Use RIF for mapping?

Thread started byAxel Polleres

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-rdb2rdf/2008Nov/0002.html

Follow up mail by Kingsley Idehan , Soeren Auer, Juan Sequeda, Axel
Polleres

Latest from Axel:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-rdb2rdf/2008Nov/0019.html

9. Ivan Mikhailov on Ordnance Survey Usecase

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-rdb2rdf/2008Nov/0027.html

10. Discussion of XG Recommendation

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-rdb2rdf/2008Nov/0000.html

11. AOB

--
All the best, Ashok

.

This email is only intended for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email which must not be copied, distributed or disclosed to any other person.

Unless stated otherwise, the contents of this email are personal to the writer and do not represent the official view of Ordnance Survey. Nor can any contract be formed on Ordnance Survey's behalf via email. We reserve the right to monitor emails and attachments without prior notice.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ordnance Survey
Romsey Road
Southampton SO16 4GU