Re: Who will be attending the F2F meeting?

Yolanda Gil wrote:
> Dear all:
>
> I put details about our planned face to face meeting in the wiki:
>
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Prov_XG_Live#Face_to_Face_Meeting_April_25-26.2C_2010
>

> Please take a minute to add your name to the list of
> attendees/regrets/dunno's.  It will help me to have a good estimate of
> attendees before finalizing the arrangements.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Yolanda

thx as usual for organizing.
the url above  is not letting me login (from either firefox or explorer)
and it is also not giving me an option for a password reminder (despite
dozens of attempts) so i can not respond on the web page now.
is there a fee for sunday only?  i am guessing that at least half of the
group can only do sunday.

thanks
deborah