Fwd: Who will be attending the F2F meeting?

Hi all:

Please do mark in the wiki whether you are planning to attend or not.
If you have problems with the wiki let me know by email.  So far I
only see responses from very few people.  I would need to finalize the
agreement with WWW soon.

Thanks,

Yolanda

Begin forwarded message: