Re: Provenance XG Tcon Agenda for Feb 5th

Dear All,

You can find the minutes of our telecon today at:

http://www.w3.org/2010/02/05-prov-xg-minutes.html

Cheers,
Jose

Yolanda Gil wrote:
> All:
>
> Thanks for continuing to contribute to the provenance requirements.  It
> looks like there is sufficient breadth in all dimensions.  Paul Groth
> and co-editors are asking that we add any final requirements.
>
> Our next call will be tomorrow February 5th.  Agenda and call details
> are included below.
>
> Minutes and agenda from the last call and all prior calls are available at:
>
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Telecons#Past_Telecons
>
> Thanks to Satya for scribing last week!
>
> Best,
>
> Yolanda

> TELECONFERENCE DETAILS
>
> Past teleconferences and minutes are recorded on the wiki:
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Telecons#Past_Telecons
>
> Time:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=2&day=5&year=2010&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=43
>
> Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
> Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
> Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
> Conference code: 98765
> Duration: 60 minutes
> IRC
>
> ** Note: If you are new to W3C, please take some time to learn about IRC
> at:
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Telecons#A_Brief_Introduction_to_IRC
>

> IRC channel: #prov-xg on irc.w3.org:6665
> W3C IRC Web Client: http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
> Scribe: Jose Manuel Gomez Perez
> AGENDA
>
> Welcome, review of agenda (by Yolanda Gil)
> Wrap up of requirements draft (led by Paul Groth with co-editors Jun
> Zhao, Satya Sahoo, and Paolo Missier)
>     - Review of http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/wiki/Requirements
>     - Adding Mendeley references to requirements
> Planning the next phase of the group (led by Yolanda Gil)
> Planning for next meeting, agenda and scribe (led by Yolanda Gil)
> Review of action items (by scribe)

Dr. Jose Manuel Gomez-Perez
R&D Director
jmgomez@isoco.com
#T +34913349778
#M +34609077103
Pedro de Valdivia, 10
28006 Madrid, Spain

iSOCO
      enabling the networked economy
      www.isoco.com

P Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this
e-mail