----- Original Message -----
From: Yolanda Gil <gil@ISI.EDU>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 10:51:10 -0800
To: public-xg-prov@w3.org

Thank you to Simon Miles, Satya Sahoo, and Paolo Missier very much for    volunteering today to be use case curators!    I think the comments in the telecon today were very helpful and your    revised versions will help us set the tone for the other use cases.     Here is my summary of the points brought up:    - describe use cases without mention of provenance, then bring up    provenance as part of the solution  - describe use cases in general terms, then point out how they apply    in a specific context or domain (eg Linked Data, e-science, etc)  - include enough details to highlight the technical challenges brought    up by the use case  - separate better the use aspects of the use case, so that we can    highlight what are provenance content and management issues that will    be used by the consumer and separate out how the consumer uses the    provenance information    Does anyone remember additional comments or has other points to add?    It would be great to have a revised version of the initial four use    cases by next Friday if you can make it.    Thanks again, and have a great weekend!    Yolanda