RE: [MMSEM] Telecon minutes of 12/10/2006 - usage of DOAP

RaphaŽl,

Regarding the usage of DOAP in our XG, I'd like to propose to use the approach
taken in the ESW Wiki: 

	http://esw.w3.org/topic/SemanticWebDOAPBulletinBoard

Cheers,
	Michael

BTW: In case any assistance/work/etc. is requested: YES, I'd be able to contribute ;)

----------------------------------------------------------
 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.
 Institute of Information Systems & Information Management
 JOANNEUM RESEARCH Forschungsgesellschaft mbH
  
 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/
----------------------------------------------------------
 

>-----Original Message-----
>From: public-xg-mmsem-request@w3.org 
>[mailto:public-xg-mmsem-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of RaphaŽl Troncy
>Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 7:49 PM
>To: MMSem-XG Public List
>Subject: [MMSEM] Telecon minutes of 12/10/2006
>
>
>Dear all,
>
>The minutes of today's meeting are at
>http://www.w3.org/2006/10/12-mmsem-minutes.html
>Next telecon is scheduled for Thursday 26/10/2006, 16:00 UTC
>
>The summary of Action Points read:
>  ACTION: ALL read and give comments on the various use cases, authors
>update their status. All use cases will have reviewers nominated next
>telecon.
>
>  [NEW] ACTION: Giovanni, send an update status to the list of this use
>case as soon as possible [recorded in
>http://www.w3.org/2006/10/12-mmsem-minutes.html#action07]
>  [NEW] ACTION: Raphael addresses the comments on "Image Annotation on
>the Semantic Web document" by next telecon change the css style (XG
>report) change the syntax of the examples (N3) and the graphs (IsaViz)
>[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/10/12-mmsem-minutes.html#action06]
>  [NEW] ACTION: Raphael to add the NewsML entry on the 
>vocabularies wiki
>page by next telecon [recorded in
>http://www.w3.org/2006/10/12-mmsem-minutes.html#action08]
>  [NEW] ACTION: Thierry, Paul, Melli to do their wiki page [recorded in
>http://www.w3.org/2006/10/12-mmsem-minutes.html#action04]
>
>  [PENDING] ACTION: Giovanni to maintain the Tool page [recorded in
>http://www.w3.org/2006/10/12-mmsem-minutes.html#action03]
>  [PENDING] ACTION: Michael to maintain the Vocabularies Page [recorded
>in http://www.w3.org/2006/10/12-mmsem-minutes.html#action01]
>  [PENDING] ACTION: Pasquale to maintain the Resources Page 
>[recorded in
>http://www.w3.org/2006/10/12-mmsem-minutes.html#action02]
>
>Best.
>
>    RaphaŽl
>
>--
>RaphaŽl Troncy
>CWI (Centre for Mathematics and Computer Science),
>Kruislaan 413, 1098 SJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
>e-mail: raphael.troncy@cwi.nl & raphael.troncy@gmail.com
>Tel: +31 (0)20 - 592 4093
>Fax: +31 (0)20 - 592 4312
>Web: http://www.cwi.nl/~troncy/
>
>
>
>

Received on Friday, 13 October 2006 12:31:58 UTC