Re: [MMSEM-UC] Low-level feature extraction use case

Dear Raphael,

My aim is to develop upon a UC that will identify the paths
towards automating semantics extraction from multimedia.
In particular, to report on corresponding interoperability problems (both syntactic and semantic)
and ideally suggest possible solutions using SW technology.
My development will be mainly viewed from the multimedia analysis perspective
and it is certainly needed support from other people not only from this perspective
but also from the pure SW technology point of view.
I believe that the suggestion of Susanne can be very well situated to the above view.
A collaboration with her would be more than welcome.

I'll try to give a concrete description by tomorrow (before telecon)
as to enable all interested participants to express their corresponding opinion.

Till tomorrow,
best regards,

Ioannis

+======================================================+
Ioannis PRATIKAKIS, Dipl. Eng., Ph.D
Research Scientist

Computational Intelligence Laboratory (http://www.iit.demokritos.gr/cil/)
Institute of Informatics and Telecommunications
National Center for Scientific Research "Demokritos"
P.O. BOX   60228
GR-153 10 Agia Paraskevi, Athens, Greece.
Tel:     +30-210-650 3183
Fax:    +30-210-653 2175
E-mail: ipratika@iit.demokritos.gr