Re: Music use case

Hi there
yes, i am all for world writebility of some specific pages. i dubt we'd
have so selective vandals.
I'd like a world writable page dedicated to the collection of related
projects In particular audio metadata / Semantic web projects/
frameworks/ initiatives / relevant papers. .
If i recall correctly, this was mentioned at the F2F right? :-)
Ciao ciao
Giovanni